Systems Integrator - Expert
Description: The Project is committed to transforming the management of Logistic services. The primary goal of the team is to improve the Supply Chain Management and alignment of logistic services with customer needs and providing management with corporate insight to all Logistic service operations. To meet this purpose, the customer manages the development, implementation, and support of enterprise tools for Logistics. The Team is seeking a Systems Integrator to provide support for the development and deployment activities associated with the implementation and maintenance of the Logistic Tool Suite, which includes custom Logistic and Mobile applications. The Program seeks programmatic assistance from individuals who are creative, team players, who have demonstrated experience supporting high quality IT products. The team utilizes the PM Framework and Agile methodology.
1. Demonstrated experience with Logistics Processes to identify, analyze, define, validate, and prioritize requirements, user stories, and use cases.
2. Demonstrated experience documenting functional and data requirements and tracking those requirements throughout the system development life-cycle following PM Framework.
3. Demonstrated experience in preparing milestone status reports and deliveries/presentations to colleagues, subordinates, and end user representatives.
4. Demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical topics to both management and non-technical audiences.
5. Demonstrated experience with Business Process Analysis.
6. Minimum of 2 years demonstrated experience working with technical field personnel.
7. Demonstrated experience and ability to work on multiple development efforts (e.g. different components, different development stages, user Interface, and infrastructure) at the same time. Must have experience facilitating prioritization activities across multiple stakeholders organizations.
8. Demonstrated experience in MS Project and Visio.
9. Demonstrated experience in working with Mobile or Tablet-based application projects, devices and OS (e.g. Android, Windows, etc.).
10. Demonstrated ability to independently learn shelf products and custom develop software applications.
1. Knowledge and experience with coordinating the resolution of networking connectivity issues.
2. Demonstrated ability to design a database schema mapping to customer and service providers data.
3. Knowledge and experience with Service Now.
Certification Requirements: Certified ScrumMaster Certificate (CSM)