Project Integrator - All Levels
Description: The Sponsor is in need of a dedicated Project Integrator for the Front Office to assist with the communications surrounding the stand-up of a new organization as part of a high visibility merger. The merger, aimed at building and implementing a seamless, integrated IT support model, will require the selected candidate to create, implement and execute DVV's communication strategy - both internal and external facing. The PI will Develop effective corporate communication strategies. Manage internal communications (memos, newsletters, etc.) Draft content for internal and external website (Sharepoint). Foster relationships with key stakeholders (SLT, FO Staff, workforce, etc.) Collaborate with key stakeholders on communications/marketing collateral. Assist in communication of strategies or messages from senior leadership. Produce artifacts such as Communications Strategies and Plans; Marketing Materials; Management Plans; Annual Reports, and various other activities that contribute to running a large organization. In addition to the above, the selected officer will lead a full range of day-to-day business operations (with direct oversight by the Sponsor) that includes activities such as creating briefing packages for senior management;and communicating information associated with a new systems development effort for an enterprise suite of business tools.
1.Demonstrated on-the-job experience as a communications specialist (e.g., strategy development, copywriting and editing). Strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design, professional printing/ publishing skills are essential, including ability to present concepts verbally.
2. Demonstrated ability to convert complex technical information into easily understood marketing materials.
3. Demonstrated on-the-job experience with project management principles.
1. Demonstrated on-the-job Sponsor or Sponsor partner experience in relevant assignments.
2. Demonstrated command of IT products and services.
3. Outstanding organizational and planning skills.
4. Demonstrated on-the-job experience in the Sponsor Project Management Framework (PMF).
5. Demonstrated proficient command of the English language. Specifically in written form.
6. Demonstrated ability to be imaginative in order to capture an audience and convey information.