Systems Engineer - All Levels
Description: This position will be responsible for managing the EPG Cloud Infrastructure. Assisting teams with the design, development and migration of Tools and Systems into the Cloud. Monitor and Maintain the Cloud Infrastructure to include developing AMIs, Patching OSs and evaluating established systems looking for changes that reduce cost and increase availability. The role will mentor, train, and lead fellow team members and peers through design and implementation decisions to achieve balance between strategic design and tactical needs.
1. Demonstrated experience developing, implementing and maintaining the Cloud Infrastructure services (EC2, ELB, RDS, Route53, S3, & VPC).
2. Demonstrated experience developing and consulting with systems, processes utilizing best practices with teams designed to increase productivity.
3. Demonstrated experience optimizing performance and capacity.
4. Demonstrated experience developing and testing disaster recovery and business continuity plans.
5. Demonstrated experience creating and implementing automation for cloud platforms as well as monitoring and alerting purposes.
1. Demonstrated experience working with Business Manager to collect and monitor Project Bill Rates.
2. Demonstrated experience with Enterprise System Accreditation process.
3. Demonstrated experience with Content Management Tools and Databases.
4. Demonstrated subject matter expertise in virtual server technology to resolve technical issues, consulting, and hands-on client project support.
5. Expertise in security best practices and use of firewalls, IPS/IDS, encryption, and incident response.
6. Experienced with automated processes, designing and consuming Web Services and SOAP/REST API in a Cloud environment.