Systems Architect (SME)
Description: This position requires a SME level systems architect to aid in the creation and implementation of enterprise level applications with extreme mission responsiveness. The candidate must have previous experience with design, development, implementation, and improvement of web based applications. Duties include analyzing complex system requirements, creating system design, and implementing the design into a product using Agile methodologies.
1. Demonstrated 10 years' experience with Enterprise Design, Systems Architecture and Engineering accomplishments.
2. Demonstrated 8 years experience with deploying and maintaining enterprise systems.
3. Demonstrated 5 years experience with research and development work with details on progression of ideas to Production systems.
4. Demonstrated 5 years experience utilizing Windows and Linux systems administration.
5. Demonstrated experience designing and maintaining software using Agile development frameworks like Scrum.
6. Demonstrated experience in Systems Administration.
7. Demonstrated experience with information security and accreditation.
1. Demonstrated experience with newer and evolving technologies.
2. Demonstrated experience working in the Sponsors environment and its organizational culture.
(U) ADDITIONAL DESIRED SKILL
1. Detailed 8 years of specific software development accomplishments within the Intelligence Community.