Requirements Specialist - Senior
Description: The candidate will work on the Sponsors Team serving a key role in Centers processing of Sponsors and Sponsors partners translation requirements. Candidate will work with customers to gather and document requirements and then communicate their needs to internal stakeholders. Strong communication and project management skills are a must. The selected Requirements Specialist daily responsibilities shall include the collection, validation, documentation, and coordination, and transition of incoming translation requirements. These requirements will be tracked and managed in the Sponsors online workflow system. Specific duties/responsibilities include but limited to Gathering of Sponsors translation requirements. Tracking of all incoming requirements. Working with Portfolio Managers to validate requirements. Documenting requirements in online workflow system. Coordinating with internal stakeholders to transition translation requirements between teams. Tracking of customer communications. Supporting customer needs and requests for information. Creating and updating templates and forms used to standardize requirement gathering and documentation processes. Creating customer accounts in the Sponsors online workflow system. Updating standard operating procedure documents related to work roles. Overall project management of the Sponsors translation requirements.
1. Demonstrated on-on-the-job Project management experience.
2. Demonstrated on-the-job experience managing competing priorities.
3. Demonstrated on-the-job experience synthesizing complex requirements and effectively communicate expectations to internal and external customers.
4. Demonstrated on-the-job experience gathering, documenting, and tracking requirements.
5. Demonstrated on-the-job experience with and understanding of Sponsor's partners elements.
1. Demonstrated on-the-job foreign language program or translation industry experience.
2. Demonstrated on-the-job process improvement experience.
3. Demonstrated on-the-job experience creating and updating Standard Operating Procedures and process maps.
4. Demonstrated on-the-job experience with written and oral communication skills.
6. Demonstrated on-the-job experience with customer service skills.
7. Demonstrated on-the-job experience using Adobe Professional, MS Excel, and other Microsoft Office programs.
(U) ADDITIONAL DESIRED SKILL Demonstrated on-the-job experience with and understanding of the Department of Defense.