Applications Architect - Developmental
The Contractor shall use Spring, java web framework, to add features to mission derived software programs. The Contractor shall add new features and make queries in the relational database (SQL). The Contractor shall us Git as a document repository for version control. The Contractor shall work with software developers and customers to understand and communicate user needs.
1. Bachelors degree in computer science.
1. Python experience.
2. Willing to learn JEMA in order to build models to streamline common analytic tasks.
3. GUI development experience and be capable of ensuring tools are intuitive and user friendly.
4. Excel macro experience would be helpful. If no prior experience, should be willing to learn.
5. Web design and/or WordPress experience helpful but not required.
6. Must be willing to work with others TA2 developers, TTA SMEs, ITE developers, etc.