Applications Developer - All Levels
The Sponsor is seeking an Applications Developer with a wide array of skills to develop, configure, and deploy software applications to meet critical mission needs. The candidate will leverage a combination of Sponsor software, Commercial-off-the-Shelf, and open source software in a cloud based environment to develop these applications. The candidate will be expected to work within an Agile framework on multiple projects and services. Innovation and out of the box solutions are expected, and the Sponsor is looking for self-motivated individuals that work well within the Agile team process.
2. Demonstrated experience using SQL and No-SQL databases within software applications.
3. Demonstrated experience in Agile development methodologies.
4. Demonstrated experience in the design, development, deployment, and modification of software systems.
5. Demonstrated experience in the Amazon Web Services (AWS) environment.
1. Demonstrated experience supporting Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) and Business Process Management Systems (BPMS) architectures.
2. Demonstrated experience incorporating Test Driven Development (TDD) and Automated Testing into requirements and schedules.
3. Demonstrated experience with Web services client development and testing.
4. Demonstrated experience with Security (X.509, LDAP, SSL).
5. Demonstrated hands on experience with User interface design and development.
6. Demonstrated experience in software version control (e.g., Git, Subversion).
7. Demonstrated hands on experience using continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins, Cruise Control, etc.).
8. Demonstrated hands on experience using configuration management tools (e.g., Chef, Puppet, etc.).